9.21.2015

UPCOMING EVENTS: NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, & MINNESOTA


My friend Alexa’s fantastic new novel Sound is releasing this week! If you love science fiction, you absolutely need to check out her books. They’re so smart. So GOOD. To celebrate its release (and the release of Isla in paperback), I’ll be joining her—and a few other awesome authors!—at two upcoming events:

CHARLOTTE, NC
Sunday, October 4th at 2:00 pm
A young adult panel with Renne Ahdieh, Alexandra Duncan, Alan Gratz, and Stephanie Perkins. Everyone is welcome! Free to attend. 

GREENVILLE, SC
Monday, October 5th, at 5:30 pm 
A young adult panel with Renee Ahdieh, Alexandra Duncan, Alan Gratz, Stephanie Perkins, and Will Walton. Everyone is welcome! Tickets are $10. From the store’s website: “Each ticket can be redeemed for $10 off a purchase of the featured authors’ books prior to or at the event, and includes one admission pass to the event.”


I’ll also be attending Hank Green’s super sweet inaugural Nerdcon: Stories in MINNEAPOLIS, MN on October 9th & 10th. The guest list is insane, and I'm so psyched and honored to have been invited. There’s still time to register if you haven’t.

These will be my last events for the rest of the year (and probably most of next year), so please come say hello to me if you can!

As for the rest of October . . . hell yeah, I'm doing 31 Horror Films in 31 Days again! Stay tuned. This blog is about to become a blog again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am here because I've missed your blog and whats the point of your blog without an Ashley comment?

    PS. I miss theeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got done reading your the latter presumably doesn't refer to the Schö/oenberg, who had no Zurich connections that I know of my writing dissertation, but the coincidence is amazing 3 series books and I am pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know about these events and I am sure you enjoyed all of them. I am planning to arrange a pool party with my friends and searching for exotic event venues Chicago. Came across few venues and looking forward to book perfect venue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy organic food online charleston sc. Visit Charleston organic market huge online 100% organic products for healthy choices healthy living + Health & Beauty,Vitamins & Supplements, Fruits & Vegetables, Baby Products & more for everyone.

    we have been providing all natural and organic, pesticide and chemical free groceries to South Carolina and Georgia families. We pride ourselves on offering a healthy alternative to food found in commercial grocery store chains by giving families the chance to sit down at the dinner table together and enjoy food the way nature intended. All our products are made in the USA, supporting the economy by purchasing from American farmers and growers.

    We invite you to check out our food products, our catering service, share a complimentary meal with us, and learn more about what Healthy Home Foods can do for you.


    organic food stores charleston sc

    ReplyDelete